Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Most Wonderful Story



How can one phone call bring so much  Joy  ? !  

 Our youngest daughter called to tell 

On Wednesday February 7th, 2018 I was laying down with my TMan.  He asked me to sing him a song, so I made up a song about a boy, loving Jesus.  I paused in my song and Tanner said “Dear Jesus, I ask you into my heart.”

I said “Tanner, what made you ask that right now?  “Because Grammy said that whenever I’m ready, I can ask Jesus!”
So we prayed together...Jesus, I love you so much and I’m sorry for all my sins, please wash them away.  I ask you to come into my heart”



So now you know, how one phone call can bring so much Joy !

Joy in heaven over one little sinner that repented !
Joy for a mother to hear her child ask Jesus into his heart, and put a date on it !
Joy for a Grandma to know that she has been used in the most important decision of life !

So I celebrated.... fresh flowers, chocolate frosty, french fries and the top down on Sabrina - 42 ° and the sun is shinning in Bellevue and in my heart !!  


my eyes are still swimming  




Luke 15:10 

10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”




1 comment:

klamb said...

I love those kind of stories especially!!!
I was "fishing" the other day to see if Jasper wanted to join a couple others that were to be baptised. I asked him about the day he accepted the Lord Jesus as savior. His answer was immediate...I remember it clearly, Grandma, I was sitting on the toilet....:-)