Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 4, 2017

among friends


This is my story.




We have been friends for years and shared a lot of life.  The good times and the not so good.

Tonight we were talking about Thanksgiving and how one child was having most of the family over, but one child had already  made plans to have his own party.
Schedules get so full and you can't decide what is the most important event and you don't like feelings to be hurt or jealousy to come into play.
Then there are hard things and some who are struggling with health issues

My friend was saying something like " Well at least we don't....
and it kind of faded as she was at the kitchen sink and I was near the tv

So I said    "  I thought you were going to say   at least we have all our own teeth"

For some reason, we both just cracked up

When the laughter died my friend said  " But I don't have  mine "


I lead an exciting life 😊

No comments: