Total Pageviews

Friday, September 8, 2017

it's in the bag


So, I was just shopping at our local T J's   ( Trader Joe's)  
Those employees all look like they like their job. 
Like the gal who serves samples and coffee.
She was smiling, but yes she was little cold
But " we have our coffee"

I just had a couple items to buy and was soon checking out.

Once again, a happy, and I might add cute, checker
He said his name was Aaron 
   and he like to pronounce it the Spanish way,  Aaron 

So, Aaron says to me " Welcome back"

and I say "How do you know I am coming back?"  ( in just a tiny sassy way )

He says "  your purse. When you were here before,I told you I liked your purse "
Again he smiled 
and I smiled
and said thank you


One more reason to shop at T J's 

Oh
here's the bag

and it is cute
don't you think? 




No comments: