Total Pageviews

Monday, July 15, 2024

Only at Tiffany's

 Friday...clear all day    Garage Sale Begins 


Who needs 44 little pots?  


A very nice lady was happy to purchase all of them 



Saturday:  weather report was not good,, but when we opened the doors, it was clear.

Soon a gentleman arrived with his sister,  and told us it was pouring up north when he picked up his sister, in Bellingham
he was from Kirkland,   ..
well, I said, I am from Bellevue
He said  " where in Bellevue, I know Bellevue"
I said  " Cherry Crest,  Bridle Trails"
He said "  I have been there"
I said  " Who are you?" ( he was looking familiar, but I could not think of his name)
He said  " I am Louis"
I said  " I know you, you were our UPS driver"
He said  " I know you, and I just talked to Darrell yesterday...
         small world, but not the end of the story

Tiffany came outside and I introduced her to Louis.
They greet each other ...then
Louis said:  What do you do for your job?"
She said:  " I am a personal manager for a gentleman on Mercer Island
He said:  " I was given a tip to do some work for a man on Mercer Island who needed
                  someone who could work on cars"

She said  " that could have been me, who was your contact "
He said: "My friend Alex, he said that guy had a lot of sports cars"
She said:  " that was me, I was looking for some help a couple years ago. and Alex works
              on my cars. So I asked him if he knew anyone who could help with car maintenance
"
He said:  " what a coincidence "


                 It is a small world after all

Louis still gets around  


Another gentleman came with his little kids.  They were looking at the bug collection




The daddy took a picture and said his wife might like it. She like all of nature.
A little later a pretty green Rivian stopped at the driveway. I was admiring the vehicle and did not recognize that it was the daddy coming back.  I commented on the Rivian and he smiled, I like it too. That is the company I work for.  And, my wife would like the bug collection.
Feels good to have our collection in good hands.  We enjoyed Uncle Clarence's handwork for many years and it was time to pass it on.




There is a lady who comes every year.  She is very chatty and my daughter says, " she is a little high"
She always buys something.  
We love having regulars who come every year, same time, same station. 

Always something or someone to make each year a memory. 

Last year it was the fire.


I live an exciting life  



No comments: