Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Trees

 Trees and more trees.


Starting out the holidays this year at the Sunset Club



back home and in my happy place 






Star tops the Conrad tree


All aglow at the Schirbers 



Ottopals with a few candy canes left 




And close to home, the Bellevue Square center court 



on to Enumclaw

Random visit to the new Christian Bookstore





On to the Dorge's 57th annual red balls, just a smaller version 


And today...  downstairs at our friends on the Lake



and upstairs at our friends on the Lake 


not to be overlooked... bedroom sparkle 



I can call this my favorite because it is mine and my friends decorate it for me every year 


and  I love this tradition and this tree and this season 



I live an exciting life 



.

No comments: