Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2023

all in a day

 



it started out with  a little tooth  ache  and a hacking cough
     ( the ache was worse on Saturday after 2 scoops of ice cream
               the cough is a side affect of meds..now on a new one )

 Then off to Bible study...started 1/2 hour early for fellowship.
      (  I arrived 1/4 hour early, oops )

The lectures ended and my buddy Barbara insisted I take her left over cookies
     ( I try to do what I am told )


Home for a quick bite of lunch
Called Lady Z to make sure the technician came to fix her TV.   
      ( both are up and running )

Rest... a few chores.   zoom Bible Study
        ( this one is my favorite of the week
Dinner...manly leftovers ...zoom Bible Study

oops phone call

Lady Z says her TVs are not working.

Zip down 1/2 mile down the hill

Downstairs  TV,,, I can usually figure out
  Toshiba remote...tv on....Yes
Lady z  " that is the wrong remote, what is going on?"
I am already going upstairs.
Lady Z says " If the downstairs works the upstairs works"
Me ( silently, that's a new one, don't think that will happen _

Upstairs TV is new to her last year and has a different system. I can't figure out how to fix it.

So I let Lady Z pick up the remote and 
"What, no picture? Well I am sure the downstairs tv is not working either"

I am already heading to the front door and I can hear the TV loud and clear

She says " It hasn't worked since Sunday"
   ( I think she forgot to say thank you. My mistake.  Sleep well )

Lady Z is 93 and I need to remember that if I should live so long, I could be very very confused.


I live an exciting life 


No comments: