Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2023

A New Year

 

Happy New Year,  

                               especially to you Marti ♥


A "different" year for all of us.  Regardless of our age or location or health, it has been a different and sometimes difficult year.   

But here we are, January 1, 2023





These were sent to me... I have no clue how to generate such amazing posts

While there are still some events I would like to document from 2022, I take time out for today 


May we be thankful for each day and hour of life, and be ready to share God's good news when He gives us the opportunity. 



At the end of the day, or at the end of a visit, I often say "I'll see you in my dreams"  and my little man Tanner says "Dream about me and pray for me"      Amen 


I live an exciting life



.


No comments: