Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2022

a lesson

 A new word... a lesson...call it what you like

             or I might ask.... 



What do you call this?



First of all, it was a gift.  My niece handed me this beautiful bouquet on the 4th of July and when I got home I found the perfect vase for it.    6 days ago, it was little bigger and brighter, but

                                      You get the picture

So, did you say....this is a nosegay !

One of my daughters had never heard of this word. Let's say, she did not remember hearing this word.   Little man who was visiting was surprised at the word  ( we are not going to write about that )  I checked it out with Wikipedia and sure enough, 

a small bouquet of two or three flowers that smell sweet is a nosegay


The following day little man, his mommy and auntie met me for lunch at a very cute little place.   I spotted several little vases on the window sill and set one on our table.



   Little man asked... is this a nosegay?


Well, according to Wikipedia it is not, but according the Grammy, we have a very amazing grandson



I live an exciting life





No comments: