Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2022

nothing going on

 


Hi Marti

I was thinking about you, and any local readers looking for something interesting going on in my life

and well.. not today


But wait

Out on this chilly morning ...first stop Post Office

First suprise..no line !

Second surprise... the lady behind the counter took my package and after pressing down on the corners of the sticker she said  " Don't want to lose your prayer" 


Image result for the lord's prayer
Image result for the lord's prayer
Image result for the lord's prayer
Image result for the lord's prayer
Image result for the lord's prayer







(  there was one sticker on the front and one on the back, but I don't have any more to show you so I just copied off google ) 


And I said    "Thank you "


and she said: " I always remember those words, I learned as a child.  I could never remember what to say after holy Mary but I always remembered the Lord's prayer "

And I said " And He is still there for you

And she said  " Yes He is"


And now I can say

1.  That is something to write about

2.  A sticker on a package is not just for the recipient

3.  God's Words speak loud and clear 




And...I live an exciting life

( just can't figure out how to delete this extra "sticker"   





Image result for the lord's prayer









    


2 comments:

BethL said...

Your comment "A sticker on a package isn't just for the recipient" could be a mini-sermon, profound, and so perfectly fits your experience. Your conversation with the postal worker feels like it was a hug from God. I love that!

Tammy Graham said...


Hi Kathy - I so love to read about your exciting life - and miss hearing about it in person! Keep writing, and spreading the Lord's light!

Love, Tammy (Karl too!)