Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2022

it happens

 

yes,

prayers are answered


Our sweet friend Janet was concerned 

She had paid for a chest of drawers at the Thrift store, but since it was too big for her car, she had to leave it and come back with "help"   

She checked on it a time or two, waiting for the needed pick up, and then, today, she went by and it was gone.  She asked about it and the sales person could not come up with any answer.  Did not know where it was and informed Janet that you cannot leave it longer than two days.

But, previously, no mention of this two day "storage" was mentioned.

No chest of drawers.  No refund. 


So Janet told us about it and Hubby was on it.
That is not right!  You gave them $300.00 in faith and now it is gone!

The two of them went up to the Thrift store, together

I was praying.  Hubby was praying


Hubby said " I would like to speak to your manager"

"Well he is at the bank, he should be back any minute"

In comes a gentleman...he looks at hubby..."I know you, you delivered wood to me"


I am at home. praying. thinking ..it has been way too long. I hope hubby is not getting upset.  He can get angry.  I hope they did not call the police ( Yes, those thoughts went through my mind )


Back at the Thrift Store...
It took a minute,  ( mask, new location )  but sure enough, hubby made the connection 

They explained the situation. Janet did not have a receipt with her, only a photo. The manager said that they only hold items for a month ( it had been at least that long, but...)  It would be hard to find the billing information.   He said he would do what he could

AND he did... He found it !  The information !  $300. was returned to Janet.


giving thanks !!



I live an exciting life



1 comment:

BethL said...

A beautiful answer to prayer! I love it!