Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Anthem Arizona Awaits

 


Our main purpose ( we thought ) was to gather with friends for Bible study and fellowship

Little did we know that a baptism would take place...truly a highlight




We gathered to watch, pray and sing 



It is always a good idea to document the gathering with a shoe picture


Another highlight
Meeting this couple that we had only seen on Zoom  
Hope to get to know them even better 










The girl with the smile is the hairstylist
She is good, very good 


And how did we work in a lavender foot massage!





 




 
Then there was this game

hard to explain and

I don't want to talk about it






They look harmless...but.....





will try one more time

I could start over, but, not going there

something goofy is going on and I can't seem to put the pictures where I want them.

So

I quit.



I live an exciting life 








1 comment:

BethL said...

:) I loved seeing the Anthem Conference from your vantage point. What a blessing for everyone. And yes, new friends (brothers and sisters in Christ) to get to know better, to pray for, to encourage each other in these last days.