Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Random observation

 


Picture has nothing to do with my story
but it is a lovely bouquet
left at our door
without a card 




Hard NOT to notice a rather short "lady" entering the Cafe. She was wearing a very puffy white jogging suit.  In her hand was a very puffy clear bag full of red hearts     
 ( I was  thinking  she was thinking Valentines ).   

She was on her phone.

I was alone and minding my own business

My food came.  Even though it is noonish I order breakfast, my favorite meal.  I bowed my head and was thankful.   Looked up to see "lady in white" still on her phone.  She was now eating French fries. I love French fries.

I am enjoying my eggs, potatoes and bacon. I love bacon.  Lady in white is still on her phone.

But wait...I see some movement in her booth. Yes, there is a little person sitting across from her !  Now I see very cute pink boots.

Getting full, I seldom eat all my meal and Nikki ( my favorite waitress ) had already brought a box and bag for me to take home the rest.  She has also brought me another cup of hot coffee. 

My bill is paid.
Tip is given.
My chair is pushed in...
Step toward the booth of the lady in white and lean down to smile at the little gal in pink boots.  She looks up at me when I tell her " You have the cutest boots in the world"  She smiled back and said "thank you".  I told her that her hair was darling too.  It was several little braids that take Moms a long time to style.   She giggled. 


I felt warm inside and a little...different...

Life is full of interesting moments...I don't want to miss any..especially when they are right in front of me.


I live an exciting life




No comments: