Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2022

another day

 And another random observation...

Hi Marti, J & K  ♥

Pedicure time, for me and my Lady Z.  She is 92 and since she does not drive any more, I take her with me.  

We have a favorite spot, just about 5 minutes away

Today is not a real busy day, there is only one other patron getting "the treatment"

It is a gentleman.  That is no surprise. A time or two prior, I have seen a male customer and believe me I KNOW a couple gentlemen who SHOULD be in that chair.


This gentleman is on the phone...does that ring ♫ a bell ? !   He is making sure that someone knows where to put the pods.  There is plenty of room for the pods.  There are plenty of pods.  

Not really paying attention, but this very tall gentleman in yellow has a very good voice and I am sure the party on the other end should be getting the picture.  He also has very nice looking feet.  They are big, and clean and no polish.  Right now he is getting his fingernails buffed. I cannot see the color ( not polite to stare ).   His pants, like football tight athletic pants, are white.  But his head band and sweatshirt are pretty yellow.  Also, his facemask.   I am pretty sure he is handsome.   And, maybe, he is famous.  

My favorite nail color is red ( only toes, I don't do fingernails any more ).   Red is almost like natural. It seems to go with everything.  I have never tried black or blue, but for me red goes with everything.


And my feet are now ready for sunny Arizona


I wonder if gentleman in yellow means pallets.   They are very versatile and sometimes you can get a free load, delivered !  The person on the other end should know by now that there is plenty of room for those pods.

Lady Z and I are in the finishing stages and gentleman in yellow. still on his phone,  slips into his.....yellow shoes...and goes out to the car.   Comes back, still on the phone, leaves $$ on the counter and away he goes


Now I am wondering, was there anybody on the other end of the phone, or perhaps,  he is deaf ?  because I can tell you ,
 for sure,
  right now, 
   even I know 
 there is plenty of room for those pods right where they belong


end of story.


I live an exciting life 







2 comments:

klamb said...

OK KathyAnn,
I am not as in to sports as you…is he famous?
Help me out please��

justbenme said...

Sorry KathyLou, it was just a guess.. but he did LOOK famous.