Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Can I have your recipe ?

Music to the ears of your average cook  ♫



This is my story     


A Recipe.   I was looking for a way to use up some really ripe Bananas.  I have not made banana bread in years, but I do love it.  Especially, toasted with butter.      I finally came across this recipe with ingredients I had on hand.  

A Funny recipe

the picture is labeled Hippe banana bread but at the top of the page it is

        Hippy Banana Bread.  

 Anyway you look at it,  any name you want to call it, it is good ! 


Sometimes I make 3 mini loaves and a dozen muffins

Sometimes I make one batch without nuts  ( the preference of two friends)

I always make a double batch

Since this covid has kept me home, I decided I wanted to be productive and helpful in the neighborhood.  So when a neighbor shops for us I share a loaf.   When out on our walks, we take a couple muffins to neighbors who live alone, or just to anyone we want to !


As I mentioned...it is good....how do I know it is good?    

Read on



Kathy,  Thank you for the muffins.  They were delicious!  No hurry but I would love the recipe.  They remind me of the Morning Glory Muffins at Metropolitan Market only better.  You are dear neighbors.  Love, Janet ♪♪

Hi Kathy!  We just finished dinner and had the cake you gifted us for dessert.  It is AMAZING!  I'd love the recipe!  Thank you so very much for your constant kindness and support!  I'm so happy that we are friends and neighbors!  xoLiz  ♫

Hello Kathy,
 ♫
I didn't get a chance to thank you for stopping by and dropping off the best banana bread I have ever tasted! We can't stop talking about it so we would greatly appreciate if you could share your recipe with us. ♪

Then there is the sweet boy who takes care of  our mail, etc, when ( or if ) we travel.  His mom says he loves the bread, so when he dropped by with some groceries I was excited for the opportunity to hand him a little loaf  ( just baked this morning ) ♫


Oh.  there is this little gem from the little one next door.. ♫



Her grandpa and lots of other relatives were coming from all across America for a visit. So she wanted to share some muffins with them.    Did I bake them?     You bet ! 

You get the idea 



And that is my story for today.... Hungry?    



I live an exciting life  



No comments: