Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 15, 2024

a brief encounter

 


Hubby has a new flip phone

              Yes, they still sell flip phones

Today he was ready to run an errand and I noticed there was
          a light shining in his pocket

What?  How did the flashlight come on, on my phone?
But? How do I turn it off ?

There are just a few prompts on a flip phone and none of them worked.
Well, better call Tanner, he knows how !

Called Tanner, but he was asleep. His Mama thought she could figure it out.    We took a picture of  the face of his phone.
She tried a few things

Nope

Well, hubby was in a hurry, but on the way back from his errand he dropped by Tanner's house. 

 Sure enough, he knew. 

It takes a 12 year old to figure out some of those technology problems

Bless you lots, my Tanner ♥


I live an exciting life 


.

No comments: