Total Pageviews

Friday, November 22, 2019

all in a days work / life

It started last week

a little leak under the sink


Handyman hubby put a can under the sink

Smiling

I told my friend Kim and guess what?  She has a leak under the sink, too and her hubby put a can under the sink too!

Smiling

Then, on Wednesday night, my friend Mary said the same thing...her hubby does not bend easily, so he just shoved a can under the sink.

Smiling

Then on Thursday evening, just before company dinner and then Bible Study, a little more water was collecting in the can
Hubby said he would take care of it tomorrow.

Smiling
until
just after our company left, I was minding my own business, washing the dishes and
BANG under the sink

The garbage disposal dropped...right off the sink !


That was about 10:00 last night.
Hubby said he would deal with it in the morning.

Today, hubby had errands lined up and it was about 1:00 before he got under the sink.  But, I had texted a few friends.   I know someone was praying.  30 minutes flat and we are back in business 

Smiling 

Up and running
Keeping a tray under the sink for a day or two to make sure.

Smiling 


We live an exciting life




No comments: