Total Pageviews

Monday, January 25, 2016

Day one

Long night  Short night Hmm..

Little man is spending the week with us.
 ( parents away on business )
He goes to "school" during the day, so all we have to do is feed him dinner, put him to bed, feed him breakfast and take him to school.

Easy.

We have a kid bed all ready and the next room has a bed, so Grammy stays downstairs when the littles sleep over.

Little man went to bed about 9:30  ( he had a good 3 hour nap earlier  ).  Grampy rocks the bed and sings and pretty soon little man is in the land of nod.

I usually hit the hay about 1:00 or 1:30...about 3:00 a little face is in front of my face. He likes to cuddle. So we cuddle and he is fast asleep.  There is some coughing. I look at the clock it is 5:?? There is a head on my arm. There is a pillow on my back. I look at the clock it is 5:??.    And again, 5:??    Wait, it is now 6:??  and I usually get up around 6:30, so I try to slide ever so carefully out of bed.    
About 6:45, there is little man coming around the corner " Grammy will you play with me?"




So, was it a long night? Was it a short night? 

and Why am I on the computer? 
Good question. I think I will go back to bed.  ;)  


No comments: