Total Pageviews

Friday, May 17, 2024

Mother's Day

                Mostly Pictures 

When your secret encourager gifts you, you get movin on a gift for your's


She knows me very well and is so generous 



When your hubby lets you pick out a planter, you get it in the garden right away



Saturday was garage sale day and our favorite returning friend from Mercer Island came, she always has gifts 






Breakfast is even prettier with a huge and beautiful bouquet from our yard


A sweet young Mama brought a nosegay for me at Sunday School


A phone call from across the country and her bouquet is now out my kitchen window


Off to family gathering where my daughter hosts and her hubby always has a bouquet for his Mom and me  


Youngest daughter and family bring smiles in our dining area 





One and only favorite son always finds a wonderful hanging basket,,, outside my laundry room window this year 



I am blessed  ♥

Photos from my window because...look what is at my front door

One egg at last peek, but keeping my distance now



I live an exciting life


.

No comments: