Total Pageviews

Friday, September 8, 2023

It had been years

 

and  today, 

          we went to the Evergreen Fair

But first... breakfast  at Alexa's in Bothell 
 



Memo:  Glancing at the table next to us I saw a little vase with a flower.  Not on ours.  Not on very many tables.  So when Adam came with our breakfast, I asked him if we could have the vase on our table. 
Yes, of course   
 Then when we were ready to leave I stopped by the table next to us and explained that we had borrowed it and the lady smiled and said thank you ( I am pretty sure they will appreciate the posy too ) 

Then we met up with  family ...  and off we go

It is the last day and the weather is cool... small crowd !

Walked around the animal booths ( the rides were not open yet, but the scones booth was )


Many cute animals...but most were hard to view 








First treat:  Coffee, just black and not too strong 

Watched the boys take some exciting rides.  Nita and I rode the carousel. 
At the same time, the boys were on a wild ride and a guy in the car in back of them threw up... on  himself, and all over the side of his  car
I don't do those rides

Onward..






Next treat
: Corn on the cob. So tender and good  

Always time for another ride for the boys.  They are good pals, ever since kindergarten.  



Our treat:  Shared fresh fries... warm and tasty. thanks CC


Lots of exhibits in the arena. brought home a new pair of garden gloves


Next treat:  Purple Cow Ice cream.. chocolate chip mint
                        Vanilla milkshake  
                   Worth waiting for...patiently 




Could not resist documenting a once in a lifetime carousel rider. Red pony tails sticking upward on a dad on a pony ride



Lots of memories to take home and the traditional Fisher Scones
( no photo, they did not last long )



I live an exciting life 



.

No comments: