Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Hallmark

 

When we hear "Hallmark" we think greeting cards

Even with electronic cards, we can and do send/ give greeting cards

I know a man who likes to head to the dollar store, buy his wife a $ card and then tell everyone around the table that it only cost a dollar.

So, on Mother's Day, I know a lady who was given two bouquets from the garden and a Hallmark card.
She thought she would share the $ store story

and hubby  replied.." I found a great Hallmark card at Bartell's and went up to the counter to pay for it and it was $11.64.  So I took it back and went next door to the dollar store and found this one for $0.50."


end of story.



1 comment:

BethL said...

I kind of like to buy those dollar store cards, too. :) I did smile at the man's shrewdness. I hope his wife was smiling too.