Total Pageviews

Friday, February 5, 2021

Time

 

Time 

using it

saving it

having it

spending it 

Thinking about it as the new year opens the door 




 
We had a little visit at the door

It was January 1, 2021

Our neighbor had been up past midnight

I had been up too, but hubby was fast asleep

But Mrs. W had been up until 1:30 talking to her son.

"I have something to say" , she told me

I smiled and got to thinking about it.   Of course she has something to say, she is 88 years old

and also something to think about....Her son was there to talk with her.

Starting off the new year listening, spending time, 

That is a gift

A gift that blesses both parties.

And how will I spend my time in this new year ?

Today we stopped by again.  I could hear her calling, but it took her a very long time to come to the door.  And when she did, I could tell why.   She was very pleasant, but we knew we should not stay long.  She thanked us for the treats and we said goodbye.

Our adventures today took my little man and me to 10 doors with our "New Year" greetings.  The last stop is a favorite.  They invite us in and we stay for a visit.  Mr. and Mrs. B are feeling the isolation and, they have things to say.   I do not want to miss out on lessons in life ,thinking I do not have time

Long ago a friend told me

There is always time to do what is right
( thank you Fran Erisman)

And, I believe it is true



I live an exciting life  








3 comments:

HKW said...

Very cleverly written on a very serious lesson to live by.

HKW said...

Very thoughtful insight. Cleverly written.

klamb said...

Very good reminder! Thanks