Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Lake Chelan 2020


Here we are in Chelan.

 

 

Tuesday..travel day.. always through Leavenworth

We all met up there by the sausage place.

Yes, we kept our distance… our orders were takeout…picnic tables provided along the street

 


The view from our deck 

Dinner at the lake  ( our condo ) ... ribs and corn on the cob

This is going to be hard to leave...but, it is just beinning


Wednesday


Typical morning bonding 

First day. Nita's pancakes for breakfast.

Gave the littles their “money boxes” $5. Each and a pack of gum. Not a lot, but gives a feeling of importance.  

Most of us walked into the market.

Peaches, nectarines, ..

Me? Bouquet and an apron




One little person was disappointed that he did not join the group. Misunderstanding

 

One little person came up to the door and when he walked inside he said to himself.”that looks different” and then he started upstairs when a lady looked down and said hello...
 OH, he said, I ‘m sorry, I got the wrong house “

 

Casual day.... figuring out where the best place is for napping.

Bug control man arrived..

Walk over to Wapato for dinner.

20 minute wait,First a big swing with Sebastian..He always gets higher.

then  I sat in the grass with Tanner and oops, white pants not white and not dry. Good thing I had my longish sweater on.

Sat at two tables. My treat tonight

 












Everyone tired. Off to bed by 9:30. So I watched blue bloods ( tiff had recorded). Could not figure out how to change / continue, so it just turned to infomercials

60’s music  I remember those songs, and recognize the artists
Then 70’s music. Not much recall.

Off to bed.

 

Part I

After spending a long time editing and adding photos and such, Chelan 2020 was almost ready to post.  Then..gone..vanished.  Not sure what I did...hope I never do it again.

So, starting over and will be content with making chapters.. 
Some things I for sure want to remember for next time...others, maybe not.


Enjoy ! 




No comments: