Total Pageviews

Friday, June 1, 2018

why o why

the question is Why?

Thought we could have a simple dinner tonight. Pulled a couple dinners out of the freezer. Followed the directions and called hubby to the table.

We gave thanks. 
( never complain after you thank the Lord )

Hmm,  this is kind of dry, he said.
Hmm, mine is too, so let's just be glad we are not in a third world country I said  

No more comments so
I did not bother to mention the date on one of the boxes was
( 2006 )
I could not read the other one. 
( we won't tell ) 

We are feeling fine. Hubby had some ice cream for dessert and, one less thing to worry about in the freezer.

( I have been reading a book about purging and I can cross one item off the list . That feels good too. )

Progress !!  

-------------------------------------

Then there was the time I had gotten really bad service at the Cafe.  Really, you could say no service at all.  Maybe that is what triggered my behavior,  a little later.
Freshened up in the ladies room and as I was leaving I spotted two light switches on the wall.

There was one lady sitting down behind a closed door. 

 Something told me to check it out to see if those switches worked.   

First one..yes
Second one...yes 
THEN
First switch up
Second switch up

Done in a flash.
I was gone in a flash.


No harm done.   Don't know why, but I had to move fast before my smile  exploded...


I live an exciting life 






No comments: