Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2016



Our address for a week 


so many loose ends... 

and no way to pull them all together for this week of no schedule


I did prepare for our garage sale, while I was sleeping ( it was a very vivid dream)


I had really good food, three times a day and I  only prepared one breakfast


Started the washer, maybe 3 times, folded a few clothes, and actually washed
  one complete outfit, while on the floating chair, No one will know that my soap of choice was chlorine 


  The second "dunking" , happened at a restaurant when a glass,maybe two, of ice water slipped off the servers tray onto the table and my lap.




So that is a taste of the past week at Lake Chelan.
If it sounds interesting, stay tuned 

Actually, Not sure which day will show up first,
                           but day one starts tomorrow 

No comments: